The Ridgeback magazine is the exceptionally high quality color publication produced by the Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of the United States. The magazine started off in the whelping box in 1957.
The Ridgeback magazine is the ONLY Ridgeback breed publication that reaches 100% of the members of the Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of the United States.
Our club members reside in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Caribbean, South America, Africa and Australia.
In addition, The Ridgeback magazine is mailed to 225+ AKC Ridgeback Judges, including selected Group and Best in Show judges.
- The Ridgeback Magazine is FREE to RRCUS Members!
- Progressive & insightful articles covering Health, Genetics, Education, Training & MORE
- Color ads
- Economically Priced Premium Pages
- Theme Discounts for Every Issue
- Dedicated Article & Advertising Editors
- FREE ad design by Award Winning Professionals
- Reliable Delivery Dates — 4 timely Issues per year